Monday, October 12, 2009

The 10 YES's that Make a Winning Product

1. Proposition: Is there a compelling idea behind this product?
2. Research: If you gave me this product for a week, would I refuse to return it?
3. Identity: Is there a simple, visual language to make my user experience intuitive?
4. Seeding: Will I tell my friends about this product?
5. Naming: Is the name of this product simple and memorable?
6. Packaging: When I receive this product, does it feel like it was presented as a gift just for me?
7. PR: Does the idea behind this product just as newsworthy as the product itself?
8. Endorsement: Do I get the sense that people like me use this product?
9. CRM: Am I interested in hearing direct communications from the manufacturer about this product?
10. Advertising: If I received a picture, editorial or video about this product, would I send it to a friend, unprompted?

No comments:

Post a Comment